Savoy creates the basis for an amazing online store. Its modern minimalist design puts your products in focus, and our built-in AJAX functionality gives your customers a seamless user experience on both desktop and mobile devices.
Powered by WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce platform on the web.
- Modern minimalist design
- Responsive mobile ready layout
- Fully AJAX enabled shop – No plugins required
- Product quick-view
- AJAX enabled product search
- Full-width layout option
- Advanced header features
- Featured product video
- Touch enabled sliders and galleries
- Fully customizable Home-page
- Speed and SEO optimized
- Blog with Grid, Standard or List layout
- Portfolio functionality (optional)
- Full-screen gallery for product images with zoom/pan support
- Retina ready graphics
- Mouse-over zoom/pan option for product images
- Multi column mega-menu
- Product image “lazy-loading” for improved performance
- Product Wishlist (optional)
- Login/Register pop-up modal
- Coded using the latest standards and best practices
- Highly customizable design
- Visual Composer drag-and-drop page builder ($34 value)
- Slider Revolution included – Premium WordPress plugin ($19 value)
- Lots of custom page-builder Elements
- Extensive theme options panel
- Display separate logo in Floating and/or Mobile header.
- Translation/WPML ready
- Google Web Fonts, Typekit and Fontdeck integration
- Child-Theme for advanced customization
Top Notch Support
- Free automatic updates
- Extensive documentation
- Reliable support
- Simple installation & setup
- Importable demo content
The latest theme updates can be seen below, and in the “changelog.txt” file included with the theme files.
= v1.7.6 – May 15, 2017 =
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.0.6 template updates.
- Tweak: Improved thumbnail-slider positioning for product-gallery.
- Fix: Various styling fixes for the my-account order page.
- Fix: “Out of stock” text not changing with language-switchers.
- Wishlist plugin – Fix: State not remembered for icons on cached pages.
= v1.7.5 – April 25, 2017 =
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.0.4 template updates.
= v1.7.4 – April 19, 2017 =
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.0.3 template updates.
- Fix: Incorrect translation strings.
= v1.7.3 – April 14, 2017 =
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.0.2 template updates.
- Fix: Incorrect height on product gallery in some cases.
- Fix: Cart panel visible on mobile-device orientation change.
- Fix: Custom styling not applied to inner-column element.
= v1.7.2 – April 10, 2017 =
- Tweak: Various improvements to the product gallery.
- Fix: Updated WooCommerce translation strings for my-account pages.
- Fix: Variation image not displayed in quick-view.
- Fix: Custom styling not applied to Column element.
- Translation: Updated all translation files.
= v1.7.1 – April 7, 2017 =
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.0.1 template updates.
- Fix: Up-sell products not aligned.
- Fix: Description container overlapping long variation menus.
- Visual Composer plugin: Updated to latest version (5.1.1).
= v1.7 – April 6, 2017 =
- WooCommerce 3.0 support.
- Tweak: Using the new WooCommerce product gallery.
- Fix: Incorrect sale-flash setting used on product-details page.
- Fix: Disabled “popstate” event on mobile to avoid issues with back/forward state.
- Fix: Disabled conflicting Visual Composer “add to cart” script.
- Fix: Highlight color not applied to the selected Portfolio category link.
- Slider Revolution plugin: Updated to latest version (5.4.1).
- Visual Composer plugin: Updated to latest version (5.1).
The full update history is available here.